My sincerest apologies for the flighty, few and far between updates as of late; I've been engrossed in a flurry of exhilarating, albeit labor-intensive projects with several magazines, photographers, designers, and organizations slated to be released throughout the forthcoming festive season!
While I cannot reveal too many details quite yet, one of my pet holiday projects is an upcoming benefit that I am co-chairing with designer Rachel Antonoff to raise awareness about animal cruelty as manifested on two fronts: barbaric factory farms (with funds proffered to Woodstock Farm Animal Sanctuary) and merciless puppy mills (to benefit Maddie's Fund).
Scheduled to betide in a magnificent historical Manhattan haunt this winter, a killer hosting committee will preside over a silent art auction featuring works created especially in a forest and fauna theme [including the original painting above] by the likes of Kime Buzzelli, Kate Wilson (of Little Doodles), Caitlin Shearer (of The Bleeding Knees Club) and Danny Roberts alongside special musical performances by fun., Steel Train, and other sublime surprise guests.
In the meantime, tweet at me @bunnyBISOUS!
- VIDEO: Ben Stein Raises Awareness about Puppy Mills [Humane Society of United States YouTube]
- VIDEO: Mary Tyler Moore's Life Behind Bars on Factory Farming [Farm Sanctuary YouTube]
- Next Model Management New York Special Bookings – Julia Frakes [Next Models New York]
- The Bunny & The Deer by Danny Roberts [Igor + André]
- A Quick Chit-Chat with Designer Peter Pilotto after First Lady Michelle Obama's Bronx Jaunt in his Wares [PAPERMAG]
- VIDEO: Rachel Antonoff's Costume Creations for It's On with Alexa Chung [MTV]
- VIDEO: Julia in Motion – a speed-motion video of The Bunny & The Deer by Danny Roberts in support of Maddie's Fund and the Woodstock Farm Animal Sanctuary [Igor + André]
- Blogger as Muse by David Hershkovits [PAPERMAG]
- Next Models Now Representing Julia Frakes [Next Model Management Blog]