In my most recent seasonal PAPER Magazine post-Chanel Haute Couture tête-à-tête with "Karl" of the uproarious cult read in fashion circles -– Karl Lagerfeld's Guide to Life (recall his quite hilarious take on the masterfully cut, entirely black-and-white Spring 2009 Chanel couture collaboration with Japanese hairstylist/milliner Katsuya Kamo) –- Karl discusses his Fall 2009 HC presentation presented this week in Paris, expounding on his innate glove-wearing kinship with Michael Jackson and the rather grave importance of plush sofas.
Read our entire chit-chat at my PAPERMAG Fashion Schmashion column here.
- Fake Karl Returns to Discuss His Fall 2009 Haute Couture Collection [PAPERMAG]
- "Karl" and I Tweet the Intricacies of a Chanel Treehouse [Karl Lagerfeld's Guide to Life]
- Fake Karl Returns to Discuss His Upcoming Fendi, Karl Lagerfeld & Chanel Collections [PAPERMAG]
- Fake Karl Discusses His Spring 2009 Haute Couture Collection [PAPERMAG]
- Interview with Julia on the Fall 2009 Couture Collection [Karl Lagerfeld's Guide to Life]